Since joining the blogging community I’ve discovered the internet is simply full of beautifully kind people who love to support their fellow bloggers whether that be through promotion, a cheeky like or through nominating your favourite bloggers for awards such as these.
At times it can be so easy to become disillusioned with writing. For example if say my last post didn’t do as well as hoped, or if perhaps I’m struggling to come up with any fresh ideas I can find myself falling into a rut, but then a nomination like this comes along and completely changes my outlook. Knowing that others enjoy your work and want to celebrate your writing is such an incredible feeling, and I cannot thank Chloe from WritingtheBluesAway enough for my nomination!
Chloe is one of my all-time favourite bloggers and I would love for you to have a cheeky gander over to her site by clicking here!
Now onto the Award!
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma as a way for bloggers to show appreciation for the blogs and bloggers which they find captivating, inspiring, full of passion and who they believe deserve recognition.
The Rules are Simple:
1. Put the award logo on your post
2. List the rules
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
4. Mention the creator and provide a link to their blog
5. Tell your readers three things about yourself
6. Nominate 10-20 of your favourite bloggers
7. Notify your nominees
8. Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice
9. Share links to your best posts
Three Things About Me:
1. In school I was teased over the shape of my eyes. Now I’m older I don’t understand why this upset me so much as my eyes have become my favourite feature.
2. You may notice that in the majority of photos I’m wearing a gold locket. This used to belong to my Nan and is by far the most important thing I own.
3. I really struggle with coming up with facts about myself. I don’t think I’m that interesting.
1. Do you remember the first film you watched in the cinema?
I don’t remember the day, but my Mum’s told me that my first cinema trip was to see a screening of The Little Mermaid. I love the story as apparently I was up and dancing in the aisle during Under The Sea. Not much has changed.
2. Why do you love blogging?
I love blogging as it gives me the opportunity to write about my passions and find like minded people.
I’m lucky enough to have people in my life who share my interests, but perhaps aren’t quite as passionate as I am. My blog gives me the opportunity to basically say all the things that I worry will bore those around me. If you’re bored you can close the post. There’s no hurtful yawns, eye rolls or subject changes.
3. What is your favourite animal?
Domestic – Dogs for their loyalty, their excitement and their loving nature.
Exotic – Giraffes for their elegance, grace and beauty.
4. What do you typically order when eating in a restaurant?
I generally don’t have one go to meal, it all depends on how I’m feeling on the day and what restaurant we’re in.
5. What was your favourite childhood TV show?
Ooh that’s a hard one! I don’t think I generally had one favourite.
I can remember loving shows like The Powerpuff Girls and Lizzie McGuire but there isn’t one show which particularly stands out for me.
I always find tagging others incredibly hard as there are so many wonderful blogs I’d love to celebrate, but I can never remember who’s done which challenge!
If you’ve already done this please don’t feel pressured to complete again!
1. What’s your favourite gif or meme?
2. You can pick one Disney character. Who do you choose and why?
3. Do you have a favourite book?
4. What was the first CD/ Tape you ever bought?
5. Do you have one go to charity which you’d like to raise awareness for?
If you’ve made it all the way to the end well done and thank you for your time!
If you get a chance please do go and check out all of the other fabulous bloggers mentioned in this post and I hope you have a lovely day!